Offered Salary 0
Career Level Senior Executive
Experience 3 Years
- Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule and with input from the rest of the accounting department
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues that should be brought to the CFO’s attention
- Review all inter-company transactions and generate invoices as necessary
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Delegate financial responsibilities to accounting team
- Conduct regular ledger maintenance
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Strong technical accounting background.
- At least 3 years accounting experience is required
- Strong Excel and database skills, Access experience preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player and have ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
LOCATION : RAMA IV, BANGKOK