Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 6 Years7 Years8 Years +
- Manage the selling process to external customers, including pricing contract negotiations.
- Maintain relationships with top accounts and participate in sales calls.
- Identify account needs, opportunities and key buying factors for existing customers, and formalize those into account plans and strategies.
- Pro-actively search, qualify, develop and engage into new customer relationships.
- Develop local sales support tools and assist in building individual customer strategies, including identification of up-selling opportunities.
- Manage and coach a team of individuals to optimal performance including setting account strategies, creating account plans, proposal development, negotiation and service delivery. Set goals with the team and track progress using KPIs and take corrective action where necessary.
- Ensure tools and processes are being adopted and put into practice.
- Manage forecasting/budget process to align with divisional goals.
- Directly responsible for a team of 5-6 sales people.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Proven 6+ years Sales Management experience within the Shipping and Logistics industry
- Has strong knowledge of Container/Shipping Line (products and services).
- Has strong knowledge about the local market, competitor and industry trends.
- Demonstrated results – performance, leadership and organizational wise.
- Coaches extensively his/her team. Supports individual sales people in target accounts.
- Leverages internal and external relationships to expand business opportunities.
LOCATION : Sathon, Bangkok
Interested candidates are invited to e-mail a full resume (Word format only) , stating present and expected salary and enclosing a recent photograph :
Contact with: Khun.Chalanthorn Silruangwilai (Big) T. +66(0) 2 017 5172-3 M.+66(0) 90 978 5472