Offered Salary 0
Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
- Responsible for securing new customers, and maintaining and developing existing accounts.
- Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
- Conduct and report minimum number of sales leads set by the management and transform a minimum of those into revenue generating business.
- Maintain records of customer details / sales.
- Identify potential customers and register opportunities, relentlessly pursue realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the company.
- Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams.
- Negotiate with the accounts as per price guidelines given, looking to maximize profits.
- Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
- Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations and Documentation on the execution of customer service contracts.
- Promote the services and products of all entities, and coordinate sales efforts with other department sales.
- Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly / monthly sales meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 3 years Sales experience in Shipping Line / Freight Forwarding / Logistics
- Self-motivator / Aggressive / Ambitious
- Fluent English
- Microsoft Office
TYPE OF COMPANY : Shipping Line
LOCATION : Sathon, Bangkok
Interested candidates are invited to e-mail a full resume (Word format only) , stating present and expected salary and enclosing a recent photograph :
Contact with: Khun.Chalanthorn Silruangwilai (Big) T. +66(0) 2 017 5172-3 M.+66(0) 90 978 5472