Offered Salary 0
Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years4 Years5 Years
- Bachelor’s degree at least related fields with practical experiences.
- Have good negotiation skills.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experiences in purchasing
- Strong skills in leadership, project management. critical think, logical problem solving, interpersonal and communication
- Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, accuracy and a commitment to quality.
- Good command in English Communication.
- Knowledge about export shipment
- Knowledge of SAP system is would be advantage.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Controlling the coordination of procurement between the head office and warehouse.
- Procurement of rice, auxiliary materials, logistics services and other services related to export and trading operational.
- Price negotiation rice, auxiliary materials, logistics services and other services related to export and trading operational.
- Manage purchase requisition and request for information from each department (buying, delivery, report) and all activities concern.
- Manage rice and auxiliary materials delivery related activities with supplier and each department and all activities concern.
- Perform fair and timely sourcing, evaluation and sourcing purchases for direct and new packaging development meet to the business requirement.
- Provide structured recommendation to purchase for all item exceeding authority matrix, and support decision making of the Purchasing Manager (Direct)
- Negotiate with Suppliers to achieve added value, reduced risks and increased predictability for company.
- Encouraging work efficiency, controlling and monitoring discipline, compliance, quality, price and delivery of packaging and loading equipment, to ensure overall performance can meet customer’s requirement
- Analyzing activities improvement of direct purchasing.
- Visit and audit Suppliers in the Country and 3rd countries according to responsibility and where relevant engaged internal stakeholders to partake in such activities.
LOCATION : Pathumwan, Bangkok
SALARY : Up to 45,000 THB (commensurate with capability and work experience)
Interested candidates are invited to e-mail a full resume (Word format only) , stating present and expected salary and enclosing a recent photograph :
Contact with: Khun.Chayada (Jeed) T. +66(0) 2 017 5172-3 M.+66(0) 63 998 9680 E. email@example.com