Offered Salary 0
Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
- Serve as the first point of contact for purchasing requests
- Provides product pricing based on approved vendor agreements
- Manages the creation and approval of new vendors for purchase requests
- Tracks approved vendor status and reports the status to the organization
- Creation and maintenance of purchase requests
- Follows-up on purchase order approval statuses and creates purchase orders once approved
- Manages the submission and approval of SOW’s for contract resources
- Oversees the ordering and tracking of the order in the system of record
- Provides invoice and contract management for renewals and invoice payment
- Submits approved invoices to Accounts Payable for payment
- Resolve problems and ensure that proper documentations and follow-up with users
- Assist users in problem-solving activities regarding the requisition process
- Follow established policies and procedures; determine and recommend potential enhancements
- Very Strong customer service skills
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum three year related business experience preferred.
- Understanding of applications development environment, database, data management and infrastructure capabilities and constraints.
- Ability to analyze, translate and address technical support issues.
- Business Process Knowledge of assigned area(s) and/or function(s).
- Analytical skills.
- Knowledge of freight forwarding, transportation and the supply chain industry.
- Strong knowledge of IS&S technologies; specific knowledge in data delivery
- Service oriented with expert project management and/or business analysis skills
- Previous experience in service delivery
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
WORKING LOCATION : Huai Kwang, Bangkok
SALARY : 50,000 THB/Month (Depends on qualification and experience)
Interested candidates are invited to e-mail a full resume (Word format only) , stating present and expected salary and enclosing a recent photograph :
Contact with: Khun.Chalanthorn Silruangwilai (Big) T. +66(0) 2 017 5172-3 M.+66(0) 90 978 5472