Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years6 Years7 Years
- Develop and maintain excellent service to internal and external customers at all times.
- Review and monitor shipment documentation for accuracy.
- Provide responsible supervision and control for all department activities.
- Compute duties, tariffs, price conversions, weight, and volume of merchandise exported/imported to and from foreign destinations.
- Examine various documents including invoices, bills of lading, and shipping statements to ensure compliance with federal and foreign regulations governing the shipment, receipt, and documentation of imported/exported products.
- Communicate with customs officials as appropriate to obtain release of incoming freight and resolve delays.
- Establish, monitor, and revise policies, procedures and service standards for customs clearance operations as dictated and allowed by applicable regulations.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are consistently administered.
- Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive relationships.
- Identify areas of concern in the clients’ import and export processes through monitoring of team performance against company and client standards, regular audit of shipment documents and accounting, and periodic client reviews.
- Address all employee performance problems promptly and directly in accordance with personnel policies.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule including outside normal business hours and after hours on call rotation.
- Males or Female, Thai nationality, age 30-40 years old
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in any fields
- 5 years’ experience in Freight Forwarder operational leadership or supervisory or managerial experience.
- Good command of English for writing, listening and speaking
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, employees and vendors.
- Ability to work as a team to achieve team goals while ensuring accuracy and quality of work
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with people from multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
- ITS Skills: Microsoft excel and word, Internet
TYPE OF COMPANY : Freight Forwarder
LOCATION : Bang-Na, Bangkok
SALARY : commensurate with experience
Interested candidates are invited to e-mail a full resume (Word format only) , stating present and expected salary and enclosing a recent photograph :
Contact with: Khun.Chayada Wangsutham (Jeed) T. +66(0) 2 017 5172-3 M.+66(0) 63 998 9680 E. email@example.com