Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years6 Years7 Years
• Close monitoring of the yard during the loading operation to ensure smooth feeding from the yard to the Warehouse by minimizing re-handling in the yard
• Checking of the exports stacks including empties in order to have a perfect preparation.
• Controlling with the 3rd parties and planning the complete yard process in order to achieve maximum productivity and efficiency.
• Create and maintain the yard setup and planning to accommodate an average of 25 to 30 containers per day and maximum utilization of yard equipment.
• Allocate yard ranges for full containers and Empties container.
• Monitor that the equipment’s such as Trailer head, Forklift, Crane, etc.… are available in the right location at the yard.
• Check and support an accurate and efficient information flow on the terminal related to all activities.
• Prepare the Daily Yard Work Plans related to discharges, receiving exports, housekeeping etc.
• Maintain daily reports on the yard utilization.
• Weekly reporting of long standing containers (Full and Empty) to the lines.
• Close monitoring of the discharge ensuring that all the units discharged have been updated.
• Constant monitoring of the yard and arranging the house keeping as required.
• Yard inventory done to verify accuracy as and when there are no vessel in port.
• Checking for the hanging containers in the yard (both imports / exports and empties).
• Monitor the import blocks and compress the yard basis to reduce scattered containers and create space.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned
LOCATION : Nongkhae, Saraburi
SALARY : Up to 70,000 THB (commensurate with capability and work experience)
Interested candidates are invited to e-mail a full resume (Word format only) , stating present and expected salary and enclosing a recent photograph :
Contact with: Khun.Chayada (Jeed) T. +66(0) 2 017 5172-3 M.+66(0) 63 998 9680 E. email@example.com