Offered Salary 0
Career Level Senior Manager
Experience 8 Years +
- Do the feasibility study as international business alternative for BU to select as choice of which compatible with their business scheme’s requirement & up to date.
- Study with clarify the relevant Cost also comparison for each alternative option with Pros & Cons for management / BU to make decision.
- Initiate to simulate the import / export model by comparison the transportation mode / Carrier choice / Customs brokers sourcing, Import & Export privilege etc.
- Invent the possible alternative scenarios to make our CG will gain the maximum privilege of Duty & Tax and relevant benefit.
- Initiate the Sourcing planned to any service provider whom can align with our CG’s business requisition.
- Establish the Implementation plan with prerequisite study with relevant working areas such as with operation team, BU, 3PL etc.
- Ensure execution plan will be able to launch align with project time line under cost efficiency and optimization.
- Minimum 10 -15 years of experience in Import & Export, International business, Global trade management & compliance and 3PL logistics management; focal point to import perspective.
- Retail working experience, Local Customs formality & compliance, Trading environment is preferable.
- Bachelor’s degree in International business / logistics management with financial aspect, Master degree is preferred.
- Leadership & Managerial skill to manage large skillful team.
- Cross-Cultural Management skills.
- Strategic Thinking & Problem solving.
- Negotiation & Communication skills.
- Financial and Budgeting skills is preferred.
- Fluent in analytical and Presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.