Offered Salary 0
Career Level Non- Executive
Experience 2 Years
- Enters updates in the HR systems for all change of status, termination actions and other requests in an accurate and timely manner
- Regularly audits integrity of data
- Enters data in HR system in compliance with all policies and procedures
- Adheres to processes and timelines for processing new hire, termination and other routine transactions
- Prepares regular or ad-hoc reports statistical
- Responds to common employee inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and established programs
- Assists with filing claims with carrier Workers, and follows up regularly
- Responds to employees’ and supervisors’ reports of work related accidents. Maintains record of accident reports and provides assistance with the process, advises appropriate Workers Compensation Manager of new claims
- Assists in the completion of state Department of Labor
- Codes and processes all HR invoices, as directed
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, age up to 35 years old.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with focus on Human Resources activities.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, data research, strong excel skills).
- Must be professional and courteous, able to get along well with others in a team environment with a customer service orientation.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills with the ability to grasp general knowledge while dealing with a variety of people.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Able to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Requires a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to communicate effectively to employees at all levels.
- Ability to speak and read Spanish is highly desirable.
- Basic math: multiplication, division, percentages etc.
- Once proficient in the administrative duties, this individual would have the ability to think in a proactive manner, foresee problems and recommend process improvements to enhance efficiency.
TYPE OF COMPANY : Freight Forwarder
LOCATION : Vadhana , Bangkok
SALARY : Up to 50,000 THB
Interested candidates are invited to e-mail a full resume (Word format only) , stating present and expected salary and enclosing a recent photograph :
Contact with: Khun.Chalanthorn Silruangwilai (Big) T. +66(0) 2 017 5172-3
M.+66(0) 90 978 5472