Offered Salary 0
Career Level Non- Executive
Experience 2 Years3 Years
- Follow all physical safety and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Follow all Safe Quality Foods procedures and requirements appropriate for this position.
- Driving a forklift, moving product from grading into the cooler.
- Load all outgoing containers and trailers.
- Printing load sheets and other paperwork required for receiving and shipping loads
- Labeling all receiving raw materials
- Maintain FIFO on packaging and other materials
- Unload all corrugated, carton and supply trailers.
- Recording data required for Food Safety and inventory management
- Prepare all pallets to be shipped by tying and/or wrapping them.
- Repair pallet boards during idle time.
- Keep warehouse areas, dock areas and finished product cooler swept and mopped.
- Actively participate in and promote our safety culture by following safe work practices and adhering to all safety policies and procedures.
- Responsible for reporting all incidents, accidents and observations of unsafe acts or conditions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE :
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Male : age up to 40 years old
- Previous forklift experience required, certification will be an advantage
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
TYPE OF COMPANY : Warehouse
TOTAL : 2 POSITIONS
LOCATION : Lat Krabang, Bangkok
SALARY : Up to 20,000 THB
Interested candidates are invited to e-mail a full resume (Word format only) , stating present and expected salary and enclosing a recent photograph :
Contact with: Khun.Chalanthorn Silruangwilai (Big) T. +66(0) 2 017 5172-3
M.+66(0) 90 978 5472