Offered Salary 0
Career Level Non- Executive
Experience Less Than 1 Year2 Years
- Received and inputs booking as required.
- Build and develop close relationships with customers.
- Ensure customer pick-up details are recorded in the system for carrier bookings.
- Produce release/acceptance instructions for the appropriate depot, terminal or hub and monitors haulage container pick up and terminal delivery.
- Monitoring actual bookings versus allocations on daily basis.
- Liaise with Logistics Team last minute new bookings, cancellations, amendments and cut-offs.
- Liaise with Vessel Coordination team on space issues. Obtaining additional space above allocation. Closer to vessel arrival, notifying of cancellations/amendments.
- Maximize vessel allocation and ensures space is utilized effectively.
- Communicate with customer on forecast space needs and ensure this covered with allocation confirmation by vessel coordinator.
- Actions all Customer Service amendments, queries and complaints received.
- Male / Female with a mature mind set and personality.
- Age: 25 – 35
- Good command of English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional time management, prospecting and negotiation skills.
Salary Range: 20,000 – 30,000 THB