Offered Salary 0
Career Level Non- Executive
Experience 2 Years3 Years
QUALIFICATION / COMPETENCY :
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting.
- At least 2 years’ experience in general accounting or financial
- Knowledge of taxation, local accounting standards and international accounting standards.
- Have experience in audit and knowledge of SAP program will be an advantage.
- Good command of English and computer literacy.
- Can communicate and adapt to other people easily.
- Can work under pressure.
- Knowledge of control, management, and inventory management.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Check and control the inventories of each warehouse.
- Check the accuracy of accounting for goods receipt, including cost calculation, the cost allocation to each product, this is in accordance with generally accepted accounting standards.
- Check the standard cost comparison, with real cost and analyze the differences, and variable factors, related improve standard cost in line with actual cost incurred in current situation.
- Monitor and supervise fixed assets, including calculations, depreciation, verify the integrity, and the existence of assets.
- Make inventory reconciliation between inventories as reported, the physical goods, review the causes of the differences (if any) and update the items to ensure the inventory is correct.
- Join the inventory observation every month.
LOCATION : Pathumwan, Bangkok
TYPE OF COMPANY : Export & Import
SALARY : 20,000 – 30,000 THB (commensurate with capability and work experience)
Interested candidates are invited to e-mail a full resume (Word format only) , stating present and expected salary and enclosing a recent photograph :
Contact with: Khun.Chayada (Jeed) T. +66(0) 2 017 5172-3 M.+66(0) 63 998 9680 E. email@example.com