Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 7 Years8 Years +
- Provides support to BD and management to analyses and prepare investment proposals and participates in negotiating contracts with customers / suppliers.
- Conducting periodic operational consultation with clients regarding compliance with contract agreements, developments, wishes and the like;
- Reviewing service abnormalities, addressing problems / deviations, etc. with stakeholders within their own organization and monitoring of adequate treatment of problems, abnormalities and signals developments / details etc. regarding (possible) future service to clients.
- Provides commercial support and advice in the area of pricing, risk inventories, payback on contracts, ROI, strategic interest, contract form (rate, open book, fixed / variable) etc.
- Advise on business economics decision making and consequences of (changed) policy, customer and market conditions
- Monitoring of business-economic aspects of projects
- Analysis and making risk / SWOT analyses from a business-economic perspective and translating these into the impact on the feasibility of business objectives on business cases.
- Assessment of contracts, contract extensions, investment and project proposals.
- Supporting Business Development, Contract Managers, Management and Employees in Monitoring and Restricting Business Risk.
- Perform other duties as necessary or as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Working experience in BD or SD, managing BD or SD processes, financial analysis and business reporting. Experience in similar position in supply chain industry is a plus
- Data analysis and reporting
- Solid analytical sense
- Detail oriented and problem solving skill
- Knowledge of Commercial Process and governance
- Strong communications & Interpersonal skills
- Strong Business English language competence
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Application (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
TYPE OF COMPANY : Freight Forwarder
LOCATION : Makkasan, Bangkok
SALARY : 120K
Interested candidates are invited to e-mail a full resume (Word format only) , stating present and expected salary and enclosing a recent photograph :
Contact with: Khun.Chalanthorn Silruangwilai (Big) T. +66(0) 2 017 5172-3
M.+66(0) 90 978 5472