Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years3 Years4 Years
Roles & Responsibilities :-
- Roles will involve preparing vouchers; entering data into systems; accounts reconciliation
- Perform account closing process, governing journal entry preparation, data summarization and review of completeness /correctness of account coding and supporting documents before posting to ensure monthly accounts are properly closed within timetable and comply with Company Accounting Instruction
- Ensure differences or discrepancies are brought to the attention and action is taken.
- Supervise, develop and maintain all functions of accounting systems, process and team
- Ensure accounting practices are complied with procedures and internal controls
- Responsible for financial statement, financial package, budget preparation, fixed asset acquisition, KPI for operate performance analysis and cash flow. Adhere to group timelines and standards
- Verify accuracy of all general ledger entries and ensure they are recorded in timely manner & in compliance with company policies
- Fixed Assets registration
- Review qualitative and quantitative analysis for funds for capital expenditure.
- Monitor bad debt accounts
- Manage and control to reduce overdue outstanding.
- Establish and maintain the appropriate credit risk management environment for customer
- Develop strategies to improve in account receivable management while improving coordination with all applicable parties to minimize uncollectable balance.
- Reconciliation all account in Financial statement
- Take responsibility for accounting standards and tax regulations and ensure the company is complied with accounting standards
- Plan and conduct all tax submissions of the Company and its subsidiaries (Valued Added Tax-PP30, Withholding Tax (PND3,53,54), Tax calculation as Half-year (PND51) and year-end (PND50) corporate income tax, Transportation Tax (PND52), and those tax report.
- Handle tax with Global corporate tax team to ensure comply with local tax regulation
- Work with external audit activities to ensure timely year end external audit including internal audit.
- Provide analysis , reports, ad hoc financial reports to management on business performance
- ad hoc financial reports to management on business performance
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Experience in logistics company
- At least 3 years in management level
- Good knowledge of accounting, BOI and tax matters
- Strong team leadership, creative and problem –solving skills
- Good planning, controlling and decision making skills with ownership mindset and able to handle pressure
CPD License require