Offered Salary 0
Career Level Senior Executive
Experience 3 Years
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Roles will involve preparing vouchers; entering data into systems; accounts reconciliation.
- Perform account closing process, governing journal entry preparation, data summarization and review of completeness / correctness of account coding and supporting documents before posting to ensure monthly accounts are properly closed within timetable and comply with Company Accounting Instruction.
- Ensure accounting practices are complied with procedures and internal controls.
- Responsible for financial statement, financial package, budget preparation, fixed asset acquisition, KPI for operate performance analysis and cash flow. Adhere to group timelines and standards.
- Verify accuracy of all general ledger entries and ensure they are recorded in timely manner & in compliance with company policies.
- Fixed Assets registration.
- Reconciliation all account in Financial Statement.
- Take responsibility for accounting standards and tax regulations and ensure the company is complied with accounting standards.
- Plan and conduct all tax submissions of the Company and its subsidiaries (Valued Added Tax-PP30, Withholding Tax (PND 3, 53, 54), Tax calculation as Half-year (PND 51) and year-end (PND 50) coeporate income tax, Transporttion Tax (PND 52) and those tax report.
- Work with external audit activities to ensure timely year-end external audit including internal audit.
- Provide analysis, report , ad hoc financial reports to management on business performance.
- Responsible to GM/Director.
- Control, Supervision and prompt settlement of all accounts, payment of salaries, allotments and sickness wages.
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Experience in logistic company.
- At least 3 years in management level.
- Good knowledge of accounting, BOI and tax matters.
- Strong team leadership, creative and problem – solving skills
- Good planning, controlling and decision making skills with ownership mindset and able to handle pressure.
- CPD License require.
Location : Bang-Na, BKK
Salary : 40K – 50K
APPLY AT / สำหรับตำแหน่งนี้ สนใจสมัครงานติดต่อ
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org เบอร์ติดต่อ/Mobile: +66 90 978 5472
E-mail: email@example.com เบอร์คิดต่อ/Mobile: +66 63 998 9680