Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years6 Years7 Years
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- First and foremost taking care of day-to-day operational matters of all 3 offices (Bangkok Head Office, Laem Chabang Office, Bangkok Airport Office).
- Allocate a high percentage of the working time to own sales activities.
- Conduct joint sales calls with the Laem Chabang Office in the Eastern Seaboard (Greater Laem Chabang, Chonburi, Rayong, Sattahip ares).
- Conduct weekly sales meeting. Develop sales campaigns and strategies.
- Develop new products and services for the company.
- Conduct regular meeting with the marketing department. Meet suppliers (Shipping lines, co-loaders, trucking companies etc.) regularly together with the marketing staff.
- Work on improving our costs / buying rates.
- Work on improving our credit teams with vendors.
- Visit every week the Laem Chabang Office.
- Conduct monthly debtor meetings with accounts and sales staff.
- Run regular sales and marketing promotions with overseas agents.
- Upon request of the management undertake regular sales trips abroad.
- Upon request of the management attend trade shows.
- Other jobs as assigned by the management including possible short term placement into other regional offices.
- Attend regular quality quality standard / ISO meetings if the Executive is assigned to the ISO team.
- Follow up insurance claims.
- Age 35 – 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- 5 Years experiences in the level in related fields (the freight & logistics field/business)
- Able to work independently, adaptive and flexible mindset.
- Pleasant personality, service mind and detail-oriented.
- Knowledge and understanding of instructional design process, training and development process and able to present the Center to private or public company on the business sense.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication both in English and Thai.