Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
- Equipment inventory control
- Co-ordinate with Regional office to re-positioning empty in and out when needed.
- Monitor the empty distribution to each depot based on booking / customer’s requirement.
- Monitor bookings on daily basis and match with inventory.
- Handle in On hire / Off hire units
- Maintenance and Repair
- Verify the Estimate of Repair is done in line with IICL and Liner’s criteria/work process
- Conduct the physically check of containers for pre-repairing and post-repairing to ensure the correctness of EOR is properly done
- Control and ensure the MnR working process is properly done
- Control and ensure the Depots are preparing the empty containers with correct and sufficient container as per booking’s requirement.
- Conduct Depot’s audit from time to time to ensure the depots are offering the service in line with standard/requirement.
- Monitor and control the container rejection by conducting the joint-survey and summarize the result for process improvement.
- Monitor and facilitate the team for MnR recovery from the liable party.
- Verify the MnR billing report and approve
- Provide the MnR monthly report
- Bachelor’s degree
- Female or Male: Age 35 or above
- Minimum 5 years of working experience
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work as a team and to encourage the team to work in the same direction
- Having a correct attitude of working and problem solving